Soft and succulent eco delicacies of the well-known
ECO FIG’O brand have been dried with traditional recipes under controlled conditions.
- PACKING: 100 g, 200 g & 300 g
- SORTS: bijelica i zamorcica
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18°C
- RECOMMENDATION FOR GASTRO:
Serve with red and white wine, brandy, coffee, tea or as a dessert.
Dried figs go well with extra virgin olive oil, goat cheese, blue cheese, bacon, prosciutto, pears, oranges, peaches, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, honey, caramel, vanilla, black pepper, rosemary, cinnamon, cardamom, almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts…
ENERGY VALUE ON 100 G DRIED FIGS:
1041 kJ / 249 kcal
- FROM THAT CONTAINS: Carbohydrates 64%, Proteins 3,3%
- Fat 0.9 g • DRY FIG CONTAINS MINERALS: Potassium 680 mg
- Calcium 162 mg • Magnesium 68 mg • Phosphorus 67 mg
- Manganese 0.5 mg • Iron 2 mg
- DRY FIG CONTAINS VITAMINS: Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin E and K • 100 g OF DRIED FRUIT CONTAINS: 9.8 g of Fiber
Best method to eat figs:
- Early in the morning
- As a mid – time snack between breakfast and lunch
- As a mid afternoon snack between lunch and dinner
Eat one at a time. Eat slowly and mindfully, chew throughly.